- The IT Executive Team, Architecture Manager and staff will be available during the defined timeframes to assist the vendor
- The consultant will receive all available information relating to Organizationís current environment and organization to support this effort.
- The schedule of this effort is dependent on the full-time involvement of no less than three professional Organization Architecture team members. Full-time is defined as a minimum of 40 hours of project work per week. Should there be any less Organization involvement it may impact the project end date and cost
- The schedule is dependent on the consensus sessions being conducted for certain decisions. Should there be a significant delay in the consensus process it may impact the project end date and cost
- All document reviews and feedback will be performed within the time allotted
- The product evaluation/selection methodology will be developed first and then piloted. The Organization will be solely responsible for the decisions based on the results of the evaluation.
- This scope of work does not cover detailed design-level or project architectures. The consultant will propose those types of efforts separately if the Organization requests a bid.